Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Night Light At Siak

Last Saturday, my mom asked me travelling to Pekanbaru. She said we're going to Siak Palace. A palace?? In Siak?? Hmm….
okay, first…I have no idea where Siak was … second, I never heared it before.

But my Momma convinced me that I won’t regret join the trip to Siak…

And hell yeah…I was surprise because the place was amazing…
Siak is in Riau archipelago, it takes three hours from Pekanbaru. It a small town, quiet, and cleaned because there was no trash on the street…WOW.. a rare situation u’ll find if u were in Indonesia. But to reach that town takes approximately seven hour from my place Bukittinggi (very long journey)…so we came to Siak almost night.
Siak Palace, thanks god I can captured the palace eventhough it was closed. Sadly I can’t entered the palace…
Siak Bridge,the first thing that surprised me, Big bridge with many light, gave a beautifull night view...i loved to spend time on this bridge, the street was quite, i thought just some vehicle was passing by, so it really help me to captured the bridge and the view around it.








Love the light
In Siak there was a china town, just like the China town in a movie,I felt like a Jackie Chan for a minute…haha
Unfortunately we had go back to Pekanbaru as soon as possible. so i just spend 2 hour there...
wish I can go back to Siak again and spend more time…


0 comments:

Post a Comment