Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I LOVE WATCHING MOVIES…

I love watching movies, except horror..lol..today I’m watching “Elizabethtown”…never thought that I would love this movie. I like humble love story which remain me with my own love story. Prikitieww....I like the scene when Claire (Kristen Dust) give Drew (Orlando Bloom) a scrapbook as a guide in his journey, that scrapbook contains with a map and songs…each song does match with all the situation that happened to Drew along the road  and the best part is all the guidance pointed toward to their love…the place when  Drew finally found Claire.




 Photobucket
and i love claire's red hat...hoho

Oh yeah..there is one quote from this movie that I love so much…
“I've spent so much time thinking about all the answers to the problem, that I forget what the problem *actually* was.”   


Haha….sometimes it ever happen to me…. lol 

This story tells about love, life and family… so heartwarming
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment